Monday 28 February 2011

NEWSLETTER

So incase you didn't know, i'm going to be releasing a monthly newsletter!

THE CONTENTS:

A certain % off any shoot you book with me.
Exclusive behind the scenes!
Exclusive Self Portraits!
DJ / Band / Promotional section.
Recent shoots / what i've been up to.
Information on submitting YOUR work to Étoilée magazine.


And probably some other bits and bobs :)
It's going to be interesting to see whats in each month and how I use the newsletter space. I really look forward to releasing it tomorrow (1st of March). If you'd like to sign up, pleased email me at info@jessicaflavin.com

There will be a sign up form on my website in the near future.
Hope you're all well and once again thank you for your continued support!

Jessica Flavin
www.jessicaflavin.com
info@jessicaflavin.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    saw the pics of a nice cosy area.
    makes me feel like i want to go on a holiday to the UK
    regards
    piet

    ReplyDelete