Tuesday 21 December 2010

winter shell



Here are a few images posted to show the beauty of the winter. My favourite time of the year, my birthday, christmas, also, I believe it's the most beautiful and elegant. The snow is just wonderful and i'm so happy it's snowed on my birthday two years in a row. A perfect ending to a year.

This year has been a whirlwind. many changes, adventures and stories i'd never thought i'd be able to tell. Everything and everyone around you shapes the person you become throughout life. I'm thankful to have many wonderful people around me.

I've had a fantastic year, but not a fantastic year for my photography. I've been lazy. And it definitely shows. This year coming 2011, is my year to shine. It is because I am going to make it my year to shine. I've never tried my hardest with photography but this year I will.

I am more determined than ever.








No comments:

Post a Comment