Thursday 6 January 2011

pleasant places

Many people disagree with photographing in Churches and Graveyards. I am not a religious person myself, I believe in good morales and leading a truthful and honest life. However if I were religious, I don't understand why shooting in a church (if done in a respectful manor) is seen in a negative way?

Of all the places close to my house, the church and graveyard is the most interesting. The trees twisting and turning to the gravestones, moss and nature taking over is even more obvious here than anywhere else in my village. I love it, and think it should be seen by many.















I met Rod Shone earlier, a photographer that lives in my village, and who also happens to be my friends Granddad (which I never knew). He has photographed John Galliano which I saw as soon as I looked at his site, so, wow www.rodshone.com - his whole body of work is very beautiful. It was such a pleasure talking with him and i'm going to have to go and discuss more photography and art with him really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment