Thursday 8 May 2014

Amsterdam April 2014

I've travelled to Amsterdam three times now with each time inspiring me more than the last. So many small streets, squares, parks, beautiful cafes and boutiques to completely immerse yourself in whilst wandering around. Whether it be aimlessly or with purpose, and whether you find yourself lost or perfectly accustomed to the never-ending canals and similar streets, you'll always see something new. 

This can be said for almost every city no doubt, but not all cities possess the level of quaint elegance you'd find in Amsterdam. The Dutch have a certain grasp of effortless class which doesn't go un-noticed.

Here is a small collection of some shop fronts that caught my attention whilst passing by. I was quickly snapping as passing - they've turned out less blurry than presumed! So enjoy and I hope they inspire you in some way...

JF
























No comments:

Post a Comment