Saturday 12 July 2014

PERSPECTIVES IN HUE


A little wander with a different perspective...
























A positive perspective is very important; always be grateful.

I write these thoughts and words as I wander through the fields, so powerful it is to move and feel and live. Stillness in the air so warm, almost thick. These fields are empty but full of energy. No wind to move my hair. I move and nothing moves with me aside from grass below my feet connecting me to this beautiful ground which I share with billions of others. Birds flying overhead are disturbed by my silent wandering and they hear me; always before I see them. They swoop away. I think about people doing their saturday morning errands and trips and meeting friends family and others and I feel happy and grateful to be alive and here and happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment