Sunday 26 October 2014

Day 1 /// The Airport



I find my heart is beating faster that usual and it's for very good reasons. I had an early start and a nice 5 mile run, after a triple check of my bits we headed to Heathrow! Mum broke into a few lil tears as I said "c’ya later" and I walked over to area E and terminal 3... Very excited for my adventure back to the motherland!

So as I’m sitting here surrounded by shops and foods, The Panties by Mos Def just coming on my iPod, I have to say I had the worlds -smoothest- security check ever known to me… so easy and fast (thank god as I have all my camera gear)…. I am wondering what the next 10 days will hold!

Of course that doesn’t mean I want to know there is nothing in this world that makes me more alive than to take journeys and adventures through life not knowing every detail and not assuming every outcome. My biggest love is to meet people and explore and I am feeling very very blessed. I will always live to follow my heart and gut, with no regrets, as I know millions of wonderful moments are yet to be made, and it is up to you to make them.

After resisting the urge to buy my Estee Lauder, Modern Muse, (the original as the new one is waaaay too sweet) I am sitting here typing my thoughts, as I don’t want to ever forget the small special moments. The ones you spend on your own reflecting on life, and being grateful for every minute of every day.

It’s 2:11 and my gate opens at 3:45, flight is at 5:05! It’s really nice to be super early and not rush anywhere at all! So I am going to pack away my laptop, have a small wander around and grab a coffee! I bloody love that these are my only worries in the world at this present moment in time, the airport is like a small escape where all you have to worry about is boarding a plane!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Peace and Love, 
Jessie x



No comments:

Post a Comment